TRENDING : I’M DONE WORKING FOR KIZZ DANIEL HE IS AN UNGRATEFUL AND A W!CKED PERSON

KitloadedTv
0


“While working for him as a security guard and a bouncer, he never for once raised his voice or hands on me, rather he showers me with a lot of gifts and vacation trips to different countries. 


He never fed me like an outsider, he will always ask me to join him and his family on the dinning table…

 I have never worked for someone like this, I’m blessed. 🥹❤️


So early this year I was called to play a role in a movie, but I rejected it because I never wanted to leave his side thinking someone might take my place, and after sometime the film executives now reached out to him and said ‘Hey KIZZ your boy has been turning our request down, do you have a hand in it?’ And my boss said no, and said he had no idea. 


Immediately he came to me, asked why I turned down the request, and I told him that ‘I don’t want to leave his side because I’m scared of losing him’.


At this point the money they wanted to pay didn’t even trigger me because I love my boss so much.


 But he called my name and said “KELVIN go and answer your call and come back, I will be right here waiting for you’.


And I went and acted the role they wanted me to play in the movie and now companies are calling me left, right and centre because the film is topping chat on Netflix.


After everything I returned back home to my boss and out of excitement and joy I hugged him so tight and lifted him up and he said ‘Ah ah you don forget sey I be your boss oo… hahaha😅’ and we both laughed and went inside”.


KIZZ DANIEL’s bouncer KELVIN thanks his boss for giving him the chance to be a Winner. 


How many celebrities can do this 👌 abeg give VADO his flowers 💐  he is a real boss. 🫡❤️

 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)